SUMMARY OF SELF:
- More than eight years of professional singing experience.
- Flexibility, energy, and ability to practice daily.
- High degrees of self-motivation- practice without supervision, and strong adherence to time for rehearsals and concerts.
- Profound ability to listen to everyone's suggestions during music productions, as well as an excellent team member when rehearsing and performing.
- Excellent ability to respond quickly to verbal directions and aural cues.
- Unmatchable ability to express self through music.
- Uncommon enthusiasm for and ability in music and teaching.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Profound ability to communicate musical concepts and instructions clearly.
- Dynamic and exciting performer.
SUMMARY OF COMPITITIONS: 2000 – 2010
OKTOBER FEES – 2nd place country
GEMINI 2001 – 2005 ranging from 1st, 2nd to 3rd place country, gospel, Afrikaans and look alike sound alike “Shania Twain & Faith Hill.”
PERFORMING ARTS 2001 – 2005 also ranging from 1st, 2nd to 3rd place in duets, country, Afrikaans and senior women’s division.
VROUEKEUR 2004 2nd place overall. Nadine’s manager Ian Bossert from Europe Africa Music wants to meet me, but my parents feel I’m too young for a professional singing career.
YAMAHA YOUNG TALENT 2005 1st overall female vocalist from this competition I was asked to sing at the Japanese Embassy as well as travel and sing in Japan for 6 months.
SUPERSTERRE 2007 TOP 20
IDOLS 2008 TOP 50
CAPE TOWN’S GOT TALENT 2008 TOP 20
CHEETAHS IDOLS – 2nd overall
MATIES IDOLS 2009 TOP 6
SUMMARY PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Shows at Waterfront Amphitheatre
Singing at weddings
Show with Cyril Dick every second Saturday at Coffee Junction (Greek Restaurant in Tygervalley ) 2006 -2009
Singing at Re/max end year functions
Performing at Devon Valley Hotel in Stellenbosch 27.03.2008 as well as 2008 – 2009 new years’ party for tourist from all over.
Private (birthday) parties as well as Valentine and Winter Ball for the Goodwood fire station.
2009 performing at Villa Pascal’s charity evening.
Was contacted by a band “The Newz” to sing in Dubai at the Hilton Hotel for 6 months. (Unfortunately I was busy with my Degree so I couldn’t go )
Was asked to sign 1 year singing contracts with Restaurants like La Med and Eastwoods.